- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Gingersnap cookies
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger until blended. Serve with gingersnaps. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Dip
"This is a great way to use leftover pumpkin, but it was too sweet for us. Next time, I'm going to reduce the sugar, omit the spices and try using leftover pumpkin pie mix."
"Delicious!! I used the same recipe but served with mini nilla wafers...perfect!!"
"Great tasting. I didn't think it was to sweet at all."
"Just by looking at the recipe I knew it would be to sweet. Cut the sugar in half and it was great."