- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oranges, egg whites and applesauce on low speed for 2 minutes. Pour into a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix. Fold in whipped topping just until blended. Spread over cake. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Orange Cake
Sort By :
I haven't made this yet. I need to know where you find 1 ounce packages of instant pudding.
This has been a hit with everyone who has tried it from family, friends and coworkers. Many have asked me for the recipe.
Light and delicious and a hit with everyone who's tasted it. I prefer to make the topping with regular instant pudding instead of sugar-free, so there's no hint of an aspartame aftertaste...
I made this the other day and it was fantastic! A keeper for sure!
very delicious, cool n refreshing for the summer. I did add a tablespoon of grated orange rind to the cake bake batter though
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Cakes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >