Perfect Cake-Mix Cupcakes Recipe
This is a wonderful firm cupcake developed to withstand the heavier cupcake decorations. Any cake mix will work, but avoid those that include pudding in the mix.Karen Tack, Riverside, Connecticut
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat on low speed until moistened; increase speed to high and beat 2 minutes longer.
- Spoon half of the batter into a large resealable plastic bag; cut a 1/4-in. hole in corner of bag. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Repeat with the remaining batter. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Frost and decorate as desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Perfect Cake-Mix Cupcakes in Taste of Home
Reviews for Perfect Cake-Mix Cupcakes(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2011
I am sorry but without a picture and a recipe that makes absolutely no sense I don't know how this recipe made it onto the site. Unless it was an editing error it needs more info to make sense.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcakes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Cake Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >