Orange Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Orange Bundt Cake(57)
Sort By :
This was an absolutely AMAZING CAKE. Everyone just thought it was heavenly. GOOD JOB!!
I substituted vanilla pudding mix for the Dream Whip. EXCELLENT!
EXCELLENT RECIPE!!! VERY TASTY.... MY CHANGES WERE TO USE "PILLSBURY REDUCED SUGAR CAKE MIX". AND ADDED EXTRA ORANGE ZEST THAN CALLED FOR.... DID NOT DRIZZLE THE FULL AMOUNT OF ICING OVER CAKE AND WAS JUST FINE....... DEFINITELY A KEEPER !!!!
This is a very moist and tasty cake. Also very fast and easy to make. What more could one ask for?
Took this to a dinner party, everyone loved it. Very moist and easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Bundt Cake Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Desserts >
- Halloween Cakes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >