Here's looking at you! Halloween guests of all ages will get a kick out of this eerie "vision" staring back at them. It couldn't be easier to make. —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 8 cups milk
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1 cup instant hot cocoa mix
- 16 large marshmallows
- 16 Crows candies
- 16 lollipop sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine 1 cup milk, chocolate chips and cocoa mix. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Stir in remaining milk; heat through.
- Meanwhile, cut a slit in top of each marshmallow; insert a candy. Carefully insert a lollipop stick through the bottom of each marshmallow and into each candy.
- Pour hot cocoa into mugs or cups; place two prepared marshmallows in each cup. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Ogre Eyes Hot Cocoa in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p33
Reviews for Ogre Eyes Hot Cocoa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review