- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dried savory
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 1-1/2 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- Rub pork with salt and pepper; cut in half. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the cornstarch, 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes and savory. Top with mushrooms, onion and pork. Pour remaining tomatoes over pork. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat and cut into slices. Stir cooking juices until smooth; serve with pork and noodles. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mushroom Pork Ragout
Sort By :
"This was very easy to make and the pork was tender."
"Yum times two. 1. its a crockpot recipe so yay on doing almost nothing to make dinner. 2. tastes like heaven. I'll be doubling the sauce next time because I served it just with bread and do not believe it would have had enough juice for pasta. I also think some more mushrooms/veggies are in order. Maybe carrots!"