Key Lime Mousse Cups Recipe
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Key lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Fresh raspberries and lime wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and juice until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Pipe into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and lime wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Key Lime Mousse Cups(21)
Sort By :
These are great and easy to make. My kids don't like key lime pie, but they love these. Thank you for sharing.
Well received at an administrative party we hosted.
It was a good balance of tart and sweet. I used it in parfait glasses. I did add 2 drops of green food color.
the filling didn't set well for me. I did add more Key lime juice from real key limes as well as some lime zest, and then some corn starch to set it. This taste great
Made these for a group of 12 people and everyone loved them! The day before serving I put the mousse in a ziplock bag and refrigerated it. At the last minute I cut the corner off the bag and "piped" the mousse into the cups, it worked great.
There was left-over mousse so the next morning I made crepes, filled them with the mousse and the extra raspberries, Yum again!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- New Year's Desserts >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >