Light, lovely and laced with a splash of tart key lime juice, these fancy little phyllo cups are so refreshing served as an after-dinner dessert treat...and they take just minutes to whip up! —Suzanne Pauley, Renton, Washington
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Key lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Fresh raspberries and lime wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and juice until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Pipe into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and lime wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Key Lime Mousse Cups in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p37
Reviews for Key Lime Mousse Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review