Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert Recipe
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares. Yield: 15-18 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert(6)
Sort By :
Excellent and quick
I just had this dessert at a couples dinner and was so suprised how easy it was to prepare. and the taste!!. I will make this treasure again and again. Julia H. Portland,Oregon
This dessert is my most requested recipe from others. No one ever believe how quick and easy it is to make.
I make this all the time and it is always a big hit!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >