- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares. Yield: 15-18 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
Sort By :
"Excellent and quick"
"I just had this dessert at a couples dinner and was so suprised how easy it was to prepare. and the taste!!. I will make this treasure again and again. Julia H. Portland,OregonPortland, Oregon"
"This dessert is my most requested recipe from others. No one ever believe how quick and easy it is to make."
"I make this all the time and it is always a big hit!"