- 42 gingersnap cookies
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 1/4 cup 2% milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 12 ounces white or dark chocolate candy coating, melted
- Chocolate jimmies or finely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- Arrange cookies in a single layer on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. In a microwave, melt caramels with milk; stir until smooth. Stir in 1 cup chopped peanuts. Spoon about 1 teaspoon caramel mixture over each cookie; refrigerate until set.
- Dip each cookie halfway into candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheet; sprinkle with jimmies. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Gooey Caramel-Topped Gingersnaps in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2014, p112
Reviews for Gooey Caramel-Topped Gingersnaps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review