When we go meatless, we toss gnocchi (my husband's favorite) with veggies and a dab of pesto. I use zucchini in this, too. —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- Chopped fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, toss vegetables with oil, salt and pepper. Roast 18-22 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Stir in roasted vegetables, Alfredo sauce and pesto. If desired, sprinkle with basil. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garden Vegetable Gnocchi in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Reviews for Garden Vegetable Gnocchi
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review