- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 envelope Pop Rocks candy, flavor of your choice
- 1 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- Place a scoop of ice cream in a tall glass; sprinkle with one-third of the candy. Repeat layers twice. Top with soda. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Firecracker Float(3)
Sort By :
Made it for my family but did't tell them about the pop rocks :-) The faces were great!! But over all if I made it again I would leave the pop rocks out.
Many did not care for the crackling sensation of the pop rocks. it is a cute idea but not a great sensation
Super cute for fourth of July! Made it with the nephews expecting it to mainly appeal to their sugar-loving palates, but to my surprise I really liked them! Delicious and unexpected!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >