Chicken Cucumber Boats
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. With a sharp knife, cut a thin slice from the bottom of each cucumber half so it sits flat. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into cucumber boats. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 164 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 540mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Aug 22, 2013
What a great. Idea! Very delicious. We've had this many times during the summer and will keep it as a favorite!
Nov 6, 2011
This was OK but not great. I probably will not make again, not enough flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.