- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Gradually stir in the eggnog, extract and nutmeg. Pour filling over crust.
- Place in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Eggnog Cheesecake(11)
Sort By :
Excellent recipe! I had to cook it longer than the recipe called for (about 20 ~ 30 minutes longer) but it was well worth the work and the wait! Absolutely loved it!!
So creamy and delicious! Everyone loved it even those who aren't real fans of eggnog...has a light chai taste.
My husband LOVES cheesecake and LOVES eggnog; when I found this recipe I thought it would be a nice surprise for Christmas so I made it for him and it is his ALL TIME FAVORITE cheesecake. He is requesting this to be a new Christmas tradition. The only problem I had is the crust sticking to the bottom when you cut it, but that isn't a big deal. And I too had to bake it a little longer than called for but again... for this tasty treat it was well worth all the time and effort and especially to see the smile on my husbands face when he tasted it! Thank you Taste of Home!
Stupendous recipe! We made it with 1/3 less fat cream cheese and low fat eggnog and tasted amazing!
I love eggnog and I love cheesecake, so to put the two together and a delightful taste sensation.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >