Cream Cheese Cookie Cups Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cut cookie dough in half (save one portion for another use). With floured hands, press about 1 tablespoon of dough onto the bottom and up the sides of 12 ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, reshape the puffed cookie cups. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spoon into cookie cups. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Cookie Cups(13)
Sort By :
Yummy! Easy with store bought cookie dough but we made our own. Even better!
I have made these many times, they are always a big hit! I put the filling in a large zip lock bag and snip the corner to squeeze the filling into each cup.
So delicious. You'll want to make more. I add a chocolate chip to the top as an added touch.
Yummy! Our new favorite and so easy!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >