Cinnamon Rolls in a Snap Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins, optional
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Roll the dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread with butter. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and raisins if desired; sprinkle over butter.
- Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place with cut side down on a large greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, combine the icing ingredients; spread over warm rolls. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Cinnamon Rolls in a Snap
Sort By :
I have made the recipe for years, and my family loves it.
I have already made this recipe twice for my family and we love it! My boys are young so I halved the recipe to fit our needs and that worked great.
They were "okay"...this is what my husband said. I did not like the texture...it tasted too much like a biscuit and the dough was not easy to handle. They were very easy to make, but I think I will set aside the time the next time I make sweet rolls.