- 4-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins, optional
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Roll the dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread with butter. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and raisins if desired; sprinkle over butter.
- Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place with cut side down on a large greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, combine the icing ingredients; spread over warm rolls. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Cinnamon Rolls in a Snap
"I have made the recipe for years, and my family loves it."
"I have already made this recipe twice for my family and we love it! My boys are young so I halved the recipe to fit our needs and that worked great."
"They were "okay"...this is what my husband said. I did not like the texture...it tasted too much like a biscuit and the dough was not easy to handle. They were very easy to make, but I think I will set aside the time the next time I make sweet rolls."