- 1-3/4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup hot milk
- In a large bowl, combine the milk powder, sugar, creamer, cocoa and cinnamon. Add the marshmallows; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 tablespoons hot chocolate mix in hot milk. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups mix (18 servings).
Reviews for Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Mix
Sort By :
"I love this recipe. It isn't overly sweet. We made about 12 batches and gave them out as Christmas gifts. We added 50% more of the baking cocoa and cinnamon though."
"I have made this for years for gifts. I put it in quart mason jars after I have stenciled the lids with a Christmas design. Put marshmallows in a holiday mug tie it off with plastic wrap and raffi. I do add a little more chocolate drink and cinnamon to my recipe. I have been told it taste better if it is 3-6 months old. If you are gifting make ahead."
"I found it left a taste of the powdered milk. Might taste better with more chocolate drink mix."
"Made this every year for years for each child in my class at school. I watched for mugs to come on sale at the local party store and gave each child a holiday mug filled with a bag of cinnamon hot chocolate mix. They loved it!"
"Gave this as Christmas gifts this year and it went over really wll. Tried it b/4 I gave it out and it was really good, I had it with warm milk and warm water and both were very good."