When our children left for college, they each insisted on taking a large container of this cinnamon-y cocoa mix with them to the dorm. For rich results, all they need to do is add hot milk, stir and enjoy! —Linda Nilsen, Anoka, Minnesota
- 1-3/4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup hot milk
- In a large bowl, combine the milk powder, sugar, creamer, cocoa and cinnamon. Add the marshmallows; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 tablespoons hot chocolate mix in hot milk. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups mix (18 servings).
Originally published as Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Mix in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p59
Reviews for Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review