A quick garlicky-lime marinade works magic on these juicy shrimp. They come off the grill with huge flavors perfect for your next cookout. —Melissa Rodriguez, Van Nuys, California
Recommended: 77 Tropical Recipes for a Taste-cation Anytime
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- Lime slices
- Mix first nine ingredients; toss with shrimp. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Thread shrimp and lime slices onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat until shrimp turn pink, 2-4 minutes per side. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cilantro Lime Shrimp in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review