A quick garlicky-lime marinade works magic on these juicy shrimp. They come off the grill with huge flavors perfect for your next cookout. —Melissa Rodriguez, Van Nuys, California
Recommended: 77 Tropical Recipes for a Taste-cation Anytime
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- Lime slices
- Mix first nine ingredients; toss with shrimp. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Thread shrimp and lime slices onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat until shrimp turn pink, 2-4 minutes per side. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cilantro Lime Shrimp in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017
Reviews forCilantro Lime Shrimp
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2017
"Loved this! They had just the right amount of spice and flavor. Will definitely make often."