Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies Recipe
My husband likes the flavor and texture of these cookies. Milk chocolate chips and sliced almonds make them deliciously different. My mother-in-law shared the recipe with me.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies in Best of Country Cookies 1999, p63
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2011
These cookies are so soft and good! I made gem once and i make a batch every other day. They are really excellent if you follow the recipe....
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >