Chili Relleno Squares Recipe
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- Layer cheeses and chilies in a greased 8-in. square baking dish, starting and ending with cheese. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the milk and flour; pour over cheese. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until set. Cut into small squares. Serve warm. Yield: 16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chili Relleno Squares(4)
Sort By :
I am pre-diabetic, so I am really watching my carb intake. This is so easy, very tasty and a real treat for me. (my husband loves it too). Really great appetizer.
Great! Very tasty and easy to make!
This is a favorite appetizer at cocktail parties!
I have tried this recipe.It is the best if you like chili rellenos and they are so easy to make.