Chicken Curry Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, pepper and cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder, paprika and chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground tumeric, ginger and cloves
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
- In a saucepan, saute chicken and onion in oil until chicken is browned. Stir in the tomatoes and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Curry(3)
Sort By :
After reviewing the recipe and comments, decided to use a little less than half of the cayenne pepper. Very tasty, just enough "hot", and extremely quick and easy.
We didn't like this one. It was too spicy, and lacking something... There are other better curry recipes out there, and I wont be making this one again.
My husband thought it was awsome. It was a bit spicy for the family but good.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Curry >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >