Cherry Dream Cake Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool cake on a wire rack for 3-5 minutes. Poke holes in cake with a meat fork or wooden skewer; gradually pour gelatin over cake. Cool for 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread over cake. Top with the pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Cherry Dream Cake(12)
Sort By :
I love a "poke cake" and this one was quick, easy, and delicious!
Very easy to make and tasty. I'll try it with strawberry jello and strawberry pie filling next time.
This cake reminds me of summer! It is delicious and easy to make. Not to mention inexpensive! This one is definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing.
this cake is delicious i made this using blueberry pie filling
This recipe is a bonafide hit. I make this every Christmas and there are barely any left overs the next day. My family loves this. Thanks for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Cake >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Gelatin Poke Cake >