Caramel Vanilla Martinis Recipe
We came up with this rich and delicious after-dinner drink, which has a chocolate swirl inside the glass, adding a festive touch.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- 2 ounces caramel-flavored Irish cream liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla vodka
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the Amaretto, Irish cream liqueur and vodka; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of two chilled cocktail glasses if desired. Strain Amaretto mixture into glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Vanilla Martinis in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p34
Reviews for Caramel Vanilla Martinis(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2012
This drink is actually nice and smooth. Therefore, be careful drinking it, ha! Excellent drink.