- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange the tomatoes, cheese and basil on a serving platter. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients; drizzle over salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caprese Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p227
Reviews for Caprese Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 31, 2014
This was a huge hit at a party I brought it to. The only change I made was using grape tomatoes instead. I love the flavors and the fresh ingredients. It was great!
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2013