Golden brown and sure to be a hit with the kids, this sweet treat is the creation of our Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Give them plenty of time to cool before breaking into pieces.
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread into a greased foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 45-50 minutes or until seeds are well-glazed, stirring occasionally. Cool completely; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Candied Pumpkin Seeds in Backyard Living September/October 2006, p42
Reviews for Candied Pumpkin Seeds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review