- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 6 kaiser rolls, split
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add mayonnaise and hot sauce; beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Crumble beef into a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Place on rolls. Top each with 2 tablespoons buffalo mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon each of celery and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Buffalo Beef Burgers in Taste of Home
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Buffalo Beef Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2011
Had these for burgers for dinner, cookout with friends, also used turkey burger...needless to say friends LOVED them and are still talking about them!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Hamburgers >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >
- Memorial Day Recipes >