This is a great recipe to try something different for brunch. It is wonderful to serve to guest.—American Egg Board, Linda Braun, Park Ridge, Illinois
Featured In: 15 Recipes Using Leftover Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 8 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) mild taco sauce
- Sour cream, optional
- Combine the first six ingredients; spoon 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly. Place, seam side down, in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with taco sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Brunch Enchiladas in Country Woman March/April 1997, p41
Reviews for Brunch Enchiladas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2016
"Very different but good. Will make again."
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2013