Banana Split Icebox Cake Recipe
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 24 whole graham crackers
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Toppings: chocolate syrup, halved fresh strawberries and additional banana slices
- In a large bowl, mix the whipped topping, sour cream and pudding mix until blended; fold in pineapple. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill with pudding mixture.
- On a flat serving plate, arrange four crackers in a rectangle. Pipe about 1 cup pudding mixture over crackers; top with about 1/4 cup banana slices. Repeat layers five times. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, top with chocolate syrup, strawberries and banana slices. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Banana Split Icebox Cake(18)
Sort By :
I made this for my office potluck for pre-labor day and it was devoured in no time! It is very easy to make also!
Great recipe and is very similar to the Ice Box Cake recipe that we have used for years at Christmas with chocolate wafers instead of graham crackers! So happy to have found this one to use for the summer months.
Love this recipe anytime of year, very easy to prepare in under 30 minutes except refrigeration time. Very yummy, lots of compliments!
Very delicious but have to eat fast because it gets really dry fast
Made this for July 4th and it was a huge hit. I went a couple steps beyond. After adding the chocolate syrup, strawberries and bananas, I topped it off with whipped cream, nuts and maraschino cherries to give it that authentic look!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Banana Cake >
- Berry Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Labor Day Desserts >