"I always serve this attractive frittata to overnight guests in our home," reports Diana Bullock of Hanover, Maryland. "To cut down on last-minute preparation, I keep cooked bacon in the freezer."
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onions, bacon and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Cheese Frittata in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p12
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review