Apricot White Fudge Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, sour cream and remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage), about 5-1/2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate until melted. Stir in marshmallow creme until blended. Fold in apricots and walnuts. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Reviews for Apricot White Fudge(5)
Sort By :
One of the best fudges I have made. Love the apricot flavor and it sets up nicely and is easy to cut up.
i made this last year to give away to friends...it was very easy to make and as unique as it was delicious!!
I made this fudge for Christmas 2010 and it was fantastic! It's one of those rare dishes that ends up being a conversation starter and everyone asks for the recipe. It was easy to make and turned out beautifully! I will be making this fudge again and I plan on making it again next year to give as gifts. It's that good! :)
This is one of the best recipes yet for white fudge. I made it with and without nuts--both were a hit at our annual Christmas party! I am making more for gifts.
Rave reviews - on my fourth batch now - cannot keep it in the kitchen for long.
Easy to make - great Holiday gift - or bake sale
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Candy >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Fudge >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Holiday Candy >
- Homemade Fudge >