- 1/2 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavoring syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 medium banana, cut up
- 1 to 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended. Pour into a chilled glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for A.M. Rush Espresso Smoothie
Sort By :
"I love this grab and go breakfast smoothie! I also use Vanilla Almond Milk and have even used Dark chocolate almond milk - delish! The banana makes it thick and nutritious especially with the flaxseed powder, and I just use instant coffee."
"I make smoothies almost every morning and then switch to coffee at work so I thought I would try to combine them. I substituted vanilla almond milk for the fat free milk and found it to be very refreshing"
"This is a nice summery change, but not truly delicious. I skipped the flaxseed. The banana flavour was a little odd; another time I'd skip the banana too and only use half the ice, as it was quite watery."
"I usually have this for breakfast 2 times a week and I love it. I am not a coffee drinker, but I really enjoy this smoothie. I used sf vanilla flavoring and sf cappuchino powder (wasn't paying attention at the store!) and actually put a whole banana in, instead of half. Love this recipe!!!"
"This is the best. I use Vanilla Almond milk and skip the vanilla syrup. Also use Vanilla Soy milk. Includes some great nutrients."