Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix brown sugar and baking mix. In another bowl, whisk eggs, oil and vanilla until blended. Add to sugar mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in pecans and coconut.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until browned and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.