This is a healthy and tasty snack that I feed to my kids often. They love it!—Cindy Reams, Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 1 hour + cooling
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped mixed dried fruit
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine honey, oil and cinnamon. Gradually stir in oats and quinoa until well blended. Cook, covered, on high 1 to 1-1/2 hours, stirring well every 20 minutes.
- Stir in coconut, dried fruit and pecans. Spread evenly on waxed paper or baking sheets; cool completely. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 317 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.