Peanut Butter Lover’s Popcorn
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 10 min. + cooling
Makesabout 3-1/2 quarts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Miniature pretzels, optional
- Milk chocolate M&M's, optional
- Place sugar and honey in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter.
- Drizzle over popcorn and toss. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. If desired, stir in pretzels and M&M's. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 302 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 8, 2017
Made this and sent to my grandson and he loved it...Will be making this again, for movie night.
Feb 12, 2017
This recipe had me at peanut butter. Will make this again. I made it without pretzels because I didn't have any. The sweet and salty would be a good combo.
Jan 23, 2017
This snack turned out really good. The taste reminds me of the Bit-O-Honey candy bars I enjoyed in the 70's. The recipe says pretzels and M&M's are optional. I preferred the popcorn without anything added, even though I did try it with M&M's.