VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pastel M&M's
- Confectioners' sugar
- Pastel peanut M&M's
- In a bowl, beat marshmallow creme, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Fold in noodles and M&M's. Chill until easy to handle. On waxed paper, form mixture by 1/3 cupfuls into 3-in. nests. Chill for 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Place several peanut M&M's in each nest. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Easter Nests in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p14
Reviews forEaster Nests
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2016
"I made these with my kindergarten class, they came out awesome!"
Reviewed Mar. 31, 2015
"These are both delicious and a fun kitchen project to do with kids. Great recipe!"