Spider Nest Candies
These creepy crawlies are much sweeter than they are scary. Kids love to help make the simple treats. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + standing
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 can (5 ounces) crispy chow mein noodles
- Spider candies and jelly beans
- In a microwave, melt baking chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in chow mein noodles until well coated.
- Divide into 15 mounds on a piece of waxed paper. Shape into nests; add a spider candy and jelly beans for eggs to each. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.