"When the mood for something sweet strikes, I turn to these crunchy snacks packed with butterscotch flavor," reports Gayle Becker of Mt. Clemens, Michigan. "I usually have all the ingredients on hand, and they're so easy to make. Our toddler likes to help mix the dry ingredients and lick the bowl."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + standing
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir butterscotch chips and peanut butter until chips are melted. In a large bowl, combine marshmallows and chow mein noodles. Add the butterscotch mixture and stir to coat. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 163 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.