Bunny in a Cup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 twists black licorice
- 1/4 cup vanilla frosting
- Red liquid or paste food coloring
- 8 cream-filled oval vanilla sandwich cookies
- 8 green jelly beans
- 4 pink jelly beans
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Pour into four small bowls; cover and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, cut licorice widthwise into fourths, then lengthwise into thirds; set aside. Combine frosting and red food coloring; frost top of cookies to within 1/2-in. of edge.
- Just before serving, insert oval cookies into each bowl of pudding for ears. Add green jelly beans for eyes and a pink jelly bean for nose. Place three pieces of licorice on each side of the nose for whiskers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 435 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 551mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Aug 4, 2012
There is no baking involved. Kids can help with creating everything - except the cutting of the black licorice for the bunny whiskers. It will be a great dessert for anytime around Easter, or a Bunny Party to which you will be feeding a lot of little people!
Mar 23, 2010
This is so easy to do and the grandchildren made their own good fun julie