Bunny in a Cup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 twists black licorice
- 1/4 cup vanilla frosting
- Red liquid or paste food coloring
- 8 cream-filled oval vanilla sandwich cookies
- 8 green jelly beans
- 4 pink jelly beans
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Pour into four small bowls; cover and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, cut licorice widthwise into fourths, then lengthwise into thirds; set aside. Combine frosting and red food coloring; frost top of cookies to within 1/2-in. of edge.
- Just before serving, insert oval cookies into each bowl of pudding for ears. Add green jelly beans for eyes and a pink jelly bean for nose. Place three pieces of licorice on each side of the nose for whiskers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 435 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 551mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Aug 4, 2012
There is no baking involved. Kids can help with creating everything - except the cutting of the black licorice for the bunny whiskers. It will be a great dessert for anytime around Easter, or a Bunny Party to which you will be feeding a lot of little people!
Mar 23, 2010
This is so easy to do and the grandchildren made their own good fun julie
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.