Almond Mocha Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar with almonds (7 ounces)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Chocolate curls and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside. In a microwave, melt candy bar; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Fold in coffee and remaining whipped topping. Pour into pastry shell; freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls and additional whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 311 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Dec 31, 2011
This is a simple but delicious pie. It tastes like it should be harder to make. Our whole family loves it and it gets lots of compliments from guests. Works great for an impromptu get together since it's so easy to make and it sets up quickly in the freezer.
Mar 1, 2010
* I also changed it up a little and used a chocolate graham crust instead... turned out great...
Mar 1, 2010
Very quick & easy made it for an impromptu supper with family...
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.