With cake rolls, ice cream and hot fudge, this dessert suits anyone with a sweet tooth. Family and friends get a kick out of this treat's fun appearance.
- 10 to 12 Swiss cake rolls
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream, softened
- Line a 2-qt. bowl with plastic wrap. Cut each cake roll into eight slices; place in prepared bowl, completely covering the bottom and sides. Cover and freeze for at least 20 minutes or until cake is firm.
- Spread vanilla ice cream over cake. Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour. Spread with fudge topping. Freeze for at least 1 hour. Spread with chocolate ice cream. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Just before serving, remove from the freezer and invert onto a serving plate. Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Cut into wedges. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Swirl Ice Cream Cake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p199
Reviews for Swiss Swirl Ice Cream Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review