- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free mixed fruit gelatin
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, cream butter and gelatin. Beat in egg substitute and vanilla. Add flour and baking powder; mix well. Chill for 1 hour.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4-in. cookie cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-7 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned and cookies are set. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 6 dozen.
Reviews for Sugarless Heart Cookies
Sort By :
"Almost tasteless even with a 4-serving pack of non-diet Jello. Not worth the effort."
"I'm a really good baker...and I followed these directions exactly and while they were cute cookies...they tasted horrible. Tastes like I'm just eating flour. Should this possibly be one 6 0z pkg of jello??? It has zero taste!"
"These are really yummy and easy!!!! Will def. make them again."