- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water, optional
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, combine strawberries and cornstarch; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil and stir for 2 minutes. Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce; cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in milk. Add lemon juice; mix well. Add eggs, beat on low just until combined. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over crust. Drop half of the strawberry mixture by 1/2 teaspoonfuls onto cream cheese layer.
- Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce. Drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoonfuls on top. With a knife, cut through top layer only to swirl strawberry sauce.
- Bake at 325° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove side of pan. Thin chilled strawberry sauce with water if desired; serve with cheesecake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Cheesecake Swirl
Sort By :
This is so sweet now that i dont have to buy it anymore i can make my own this will be myfirst time making it wish me luck
I have made cheesecakes many times before, but I believe this was the best tasting one yet! Got raves from everyone who had a piece and I will definitely put this at the top of my cheesecake recipe list!
I made this for a romantic dinner date for my husband and I and he absolutely loved the cheesecake. It did crack like some of you were saying. Next time I'll have to try the foil/water trick.
Absolutely the BEST cheesecake recipe ever! Victoria Elaine, your tip on wrapping the pan in foil and putting it in some water was amazing. You are right -- no cracks at all!! Yippee!
I made this for my aunt's birthday, it was *fabulous*!! Can't wait to make it again. :)
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecake Toppings >
- Cheesecakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >