Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix and 3/4 cup sugar. In a small bowl, combine eggs and sour cream; stir into the dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins(26)
Sort By :
This is a pretty awesome recipe. The only thing I did was cut back on some of the sugar.
Great fast muffins. Fluffy and not too sweet. I didn't add the extra sugar on top.
I make these quite often, especially for bake sales. They look quite impressive as well as tasting great. I've been making them for years!
Tasted good the first day but became too moist in the refrigerator. The sour cream taste was also a little too strong for our preference, but if you like sour cream you might like these a lot.
Very moist, flavorful, cake-like muffin