These cute snowmen cookies make great treats for children's parties. Kids are always willing to chip in and help decorate them. —Sherri Johnson, Burns, Tennessee
- 1 package (16 ounces) Nutter Butter cookies
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, melted
- Miniature chocolate chips
- M&M's minis
- Pretzel sticks, halved
- Orange and red decorating gel or frosting
- Using tongs, dip cookies in candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Place two chocolate chips on one end of cookies for eyes. Place M&M's down middle for buttons.
- For arms, dip ends of two pretzel stick halves into coating; attach one to each side. Let stand until set. Pipe nose and scarf with gel or frosting. Yield: 32 cookies.
Originally published as Snowmen Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p121
Reviews for Snowmen Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review