Grown-up treats that feature pumpkin and butterscotch schnapps will lure guests back for more. The gelatin shots are made ahead, making them a great party starter. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: 21 Pumpkin Pie-Inspired Recipes
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1-1/2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened whipped cream
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute. Heat and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in pumpkin, sugar and pie spice; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in liqueur, vodka and cream.
- Pour into twelve 2-oz. shot glasses; refrigerate until set. Top with sweetened whipped cream. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Pie Shots in Ultimate Halloween 2014 2014, p56
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Shots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review