Pecan Sandies Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add water and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour; fold in pecans.
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with fingers.
- Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until bottom edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. When cool, dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Pecan Sandies Cookies(11)
Sort By :
They were ok. A little too dry for my liking and not very much flavor. They were super easy though and indeed staples in my kitchen as another reviewer said.
10 star Excellent cookies they where a hit at my party fof Christmas. 10 star
Delicious and so simple to make, everyone loves them!
Simple and good tasting. This is the perfect recipe, regardless of the name. The cookies were a hit.
Sorry for the double posting...
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >