Pecan Sandies Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add water and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour; fold in pecans.
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with fingers.
- Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until bottom edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. When cool, dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Pecan Sandies Cookies(8)
Sort By :
Simple and good tasting. This is the perfect recipe, regardless of the name. The cookies were a hit.
Sorry for the double posting...
I gave this recipe a poor rating because these are NOT Pecan Sandies. These are more akin to Wedding Cookies.
I gave this recipe a poor rating because these are NOT Pecan Sandies. These are more akin to Wedding Cookies. I selected "Yes" when asked if I would make this recipe again, because they are good as Wedding Cookies.
These are wonderful and light. I will be making them again
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >