Few beverages are as simple and refreshing as this one shared by Sybil Brown of Highland, California. Bring her swift slushy specialty to your breakfast table and watch how quickly glasses are raised for seconds.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 tablespoon powdered nondairy creamer
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until slushy. Serve in chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Orange Drink in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p56
Reviews for Orange Dream Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2014
"This is a great drink. Refreshing."
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2008
"This is excellent. I omit the 1/2 cup water and add 4 extra ice cubes. This makes it slushier"