- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 tablespoon powdered nondairy creamer
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until slushy. Serve in chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Orange Drink in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p56
Reviews for Orange Dream Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2014
"This is a great drink. Refreshing."
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2008
"This is excellent. I omit the 1/2 cup water and add 4 extra ice cubes. This makes it slushier"