Olive-Onion Cheese Bread Recipe
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut bread in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each half into eight slices. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Olive-Onion Cheese Bread(15)
Sort By :
One of my party staples- it does make a ton of topping though, so you can either half it or get extra bread. Super good with soup.
So good!had many compliments with this recipe.thanks for posting
excellent flavor and easy to make. Great appetizer!
Very good and agree with others to half recipe for one loaf!
This is delicious! I make half the amount of topping and it is sufficient. One of my favoite snacks. I like to make it on short wide loaves rather than longer narrower loaves but both are wonderful.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Bread Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >