- 12 large fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- Remove stems from strawberries. Using a paring knife, cut out centers; pipe Nutella into strawberries.
- Insert a toothpick into the side of each strawberry. Holding toothpick, quickly dip stem end of strawberry into melted chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with hazelnuts; place strawberries on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, point side up. Remove toothpicks; refrigerate strawberries until set. Just before serving, dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Nutella-Stuffed Strawberries
"I love this idea, but the Nutella kept falling out of the middle every time I tried to dip it in the chocolate. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?"
"I don't know that there has ever been a fruit recipe that's been such a hit at our house! Our kids LOVE Nutella (we actually make our own at home). Plus the addition of the chopped hazelnuts was my favorite part. We opted to skip the powdered sugar but these are definitely worth trying!"
"Could you provide a nutritional anylysis? I am diabetic plus sodium restricted and thought this might be a bit healthier with the strawberries but need to know carbs and sodium content. These sounds delicious. I love Nutella, chocolate, hazelnuts and strawberries."
"My daughter loves Nutella. We saw these and had to try them. Very good."