- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Additional Nutella, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, whisk egg with water.
- Unfold puff pastry; cut into 9 squares. Place 1 teaspoon Nutella in center of each; sprinkle with orange zest. Brush edges of pastry with egg mixture. Fold 1 corner over filling to form a triangle; press edges to seal. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake until pastry is golden brown and cooked through, 17-20 minutes. Cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar, orange juice and orange zest; drizzle over pies. If desired, warm additional Nutella in a microwave and drizzle over tops.
1 hand pie: 190 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.